Our client is on the hunt for a hands on Administrator to help assist with their production and scheduling processes. The ideal candidate will have a high level of attention to detail and play a pivotal role in collating information relating to production jobs and updating production schedules. Located in Bayswater, this role will provide amazing opportunities to grow and develop alongside the business!
In this role you will be reporting to the Production Manager. Your main responsibilities and duties will include but not be limited to
- Assist in the management of daily production changes, including updating Production Run sheet and the Production Board
- Assist with managing material availability for production jobs
- Assist with run sheets on production floor during the day, including obtaining updates on urgent jobs
- Adhere to the business' environmental and safety policies and procedures
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a Production Scheduling role
- Experience in Administrative support role
- Hands on experience with Purchasing systems will be highly regarded
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Experience with ERP systems preferred
- Proven track record of identifying and improving business will be highly desirable
With a very broad product catalogue, our client is a rapidly growing service distributor of unique, reputable businesses as well as renowned retailers. They have fast become one of the leading players within the Australian market. Their leaders are passionate about attracting and developing switched on and passionate people to assist them on their growth journey and in return hope to provide you with incredibly fulfilling and lucrative careers with the business.
To apply for this amazing opportunity, please click on the link below. Additionally, for a confidential discussion, please phone Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867