Sharp and Carter Technology Brisbane are working with a Queensland State Government department to source a Test Analyst. This department ensures that a critical function of Queensland infrastructure is accessible and user friendly for all its customers.
The Project Manager (Work Package Manager) will be responsible for the following:
- Plan and coordinate project activities and resources to deliver the required outcome within the project budget and timeframes.
- Produce required project documentation in accordance with TMR policies and procedures within an Agile, PRINCE2 and MSP governance framework.
- Ensure appropriate project governance and assurance activities are in place for the project.
- Develop and implement communication plans, organisational change management plans and benefit realisation plans where necessary.
- Liaise closely with all project stakeholders including Project Executives, Project Board Members, Senior Users, Senior Suppliers as well as Senior Management and other Project Managers within the ITB.
- Provide effective management of risks, issues, conflicts, change requests and priorities.
- Manage the project budget and finances.
- Develop and maintain project schedules.
- Manage project resource allocations.
- Provide direction and support for the project team.
- Timely and accurate reporting on the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Ensure project administration activities are undertaken in accordance with internal governance and compliance practices.
- Other duties as required.
- The key measures of success for this role are delivery of projects and work packages to the agreed Scope, Schedule, Quality and Budget baselines.
- Recent experience in delivering multiple application / COTS (Commercial Off the shelf) projects in a complex agile environment.
- Prince 2 Practitioner Qualified
- Experience in software development project
Please click apply now and register your interest in this role to invite a conversation with the managing consultant for this position.