A Project Manager with strong understanding of end to end construction phases of large vertical build projects in Commercial, Retail, Healthcare or Government.
- Strategic oversight on multiple projects at various stages of development
- Responsible for client-side deliverables, programmes, risk assessments, method statements and financial management
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and consultants
- Ensure effective communication and management of project variations
- A minimum of 3 years of experience preferably within a consultancy environment or Head Contractor (Contract Admin, Project Coordinators or Project Engineers)
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent commercial & financial oversight
- Relevant degree or qualifications advantageous
- Experienced in delivering projects from foundation to finish
For a confidential discussion regarding the role or to register your interest contact James Shiells on 0411 256 983.