As a Quality Assurance Coordinator you will be responsible for conducting inspections throughout multiple stages of each build. They engage with internal construction teams whilst ensuring our builds are delivered at the highest standard.
As a Quality Assurance Coordinator you will be provided with a company vehicle along with ongoing support, well-established processes and market-leading systems to ensure they are well equipped for the role.
- Similar experience within residential construction
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong builtform experience and knowledge
- Good eye for detail on site
- good communication with subcontractors
One of Australia's well known Tier 1 Builder / Developer that aquire their own land and build on it. They are completing projects valued between $40 million - $180 million. They have 11 + projects in Melbourne with a 3-4 year pipeline of work.
If you feel you have the right experience please apply or contact Will Johnson on 0417045546 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further info