Our clients are seeking motivated and collaborative individuals to provide administrative support to their tight-knit team. The ideal individuals will have great interpersonal skills and will be keen to learn and develop their knowledge. You must be immediately available and these roles may also suit individuals who have limited corporate experience but have strong technical and Microsoft office skills.
Reporting to the Department Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Update the system with customer and client information
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls as required
- Book appointments and follow up with confirmation
- Diary and email management
- Manage and update all office documentation
- Respond to queries from staff, including transferring calls and providing messages to the appropriate staff member
- Assist management with administration duties and tasks as required
- Prepare documents for internal and external use
- All further administrative duties including creation/collation of documents, filling, scanning and other ad-hoc duties
Skills / Experience
- Computer literate at intermediate-advanced level including (MS office suite & internet)
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Experience within an administration support role
- Discretion in relation to confidential information
- Proactive, flexible approach to completion of work
- The ability to provide effective and appropriate information to a variety of people
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
About the client
Our clients are leading NFP and Healthcare businesses, known as employers of choice. Due to growth and an over load of work within the team, they are looking for a friendly and confident individual who can provide effective administrative support to their team. These are temporary opportunities conveniently located in Bayside and Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs.
Given these roles are in Healthcare, a police check and WWC check will be highly regarded but as long as you are able to get one before you start that will be sufficient.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Stephanie Hales on 0430814591.