An excellent 3 month Full-Time Temp to Perm role has just become available for one of Australia's largest NFT business'. Located on site in Springvale, this interesting and dynamic role will require an individual who appreciates organisation and has strong attention to detail. As you will be working with both internal and external stakeholders, you will have great Customer Service and Administration skills as well as have a positive approach to work! An excellent opportunity you wont want to miss!
Immediate start - Must be available to interview now.
- Undertake daily operational tasks such as retrievals, filing, registering, scanning, and updating of records on the internal system
- Manage and maintain confidential information
- Respond to inquiries about specific information and documents
- Contribute to records and archival activities and projects
- Participate in data entry duties with the Records Manager & Records & Archives Officer.
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed
- Experience and / or demonstrated knowledge of both physical and digital records management and filing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail, accuracy, timeliness and maintaining confidentiality
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively on key projects within a team environment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in records and information management is desirable and/or equivalent experience
Our client is a true market leader in their field of work who serve millions of people each year. They are passionate about what they do and what they stand for. Having multiple sites across Melbourne, their Springvale location is the home of their Head Office which holds a great working culture and a collaborative team.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, please phone Georgia Campbell for more information