Reporting into the Director of the specialised division who has a wealth of experience in this industry, the Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for all aspects of 360-degree recruitment including (yet not limited to);
- Candidate screening and management
- Candidate interviewing
- Create and advertise job adverts via a range of media/job boards (Seek.com, LinkedIn etc)
- Developing long term relationships with customers
- Attend various networking events
- Providing feedback - candidate and client interactions
- Training and career progression
- Provide your expertise when consulting with candidates and clients
Who We Are Looking For
Sharp & Carter are seeking a someone who has a foundation level of experience working in an office environment and who has strong interest in starting a career in Recruitment.
Ideally, you will be passionate about developing relationships with people, whist demonstrating traits such as warmth, empathy and vulnerability. We work in a fast-paced, busy environment so being naturally organised and self-motivated would be an advantage.
We have a high achieving culture and always strive to be the best versions of ourselves. More importantly, we love to have a laugh and we believe in enjoying the wins and having fun along the way.
Sharp & Carter has been built on the values of excellence, partnership, integrity, enjoyment with a strong team focus and anyone who has similar values and ideals is encouraged to apply.
- Structured and bespoke training and development program
- Progressive recruitment environment, culture built on autonomy & trust
- Team based culture - collaborative work encouraged, monthly drinks, group workouts
- Team based incentives / target rewards
- Yearly trip – Queenstown 2018, Cairns 2017, Queenstown 2016, Hamilton Island 2019
- Weekly group personal training (optional)
Sharp & Carter specialises in the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff in Finance & Accounting, Legal & Compliance, Property & Construction, Sales & Marketing, Digital & Technology and Business Support. Established in 2009, the business has grown to over 100 staff members over 5 offices: Melbourne CBD, Wheelers Hill, Brisbane, North Sydney and Eastern Creek. For more information, please refer to our website; https://www.sharpandcarter.com.au/
or LinkedIn; https://www.linkedin.com/company/sharp-&-carter/
How to apply
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Tiarne Bennett, Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Students not eligible to work in Australia need not apply.