Our client is a national leader in the education sector based in Brisbane CBD, offering an exciting full-time, permanent opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to join the team. The culture of this firm has been described as fun, genuine, and having an open-door policy. They prioritise learning and professional development and have an array of opportunities for all their employees to learn and grow in their careers. With new merges and acquisitions continuously on the horizon for this company, this provides a stable and steady employment opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join this Human Resources team. A high performing team, they look for people who are pro-active, down to earth, resilient, friendly, and engaging.
In this role you will be reporting directly to the HR Manager and work alongside the Talent Acquisition team and Marketing team. The role will require an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes initiative on tasks. You will enjoy being agile and flexible, as this position will involve working across the business driving the national recruitment and attraction strategies.
- Plan and implement recruitment marketing strategies and campaigns to attract top quality candidates across all business operations;
- Complete reporting to prepare, track and measure recruitment metrics;
- Develop and implement new strategies for improving the candidate experience and engagement;
- Work alongside the talent team and hiring managers on hiring needs and organisational goals;
- Create engaging job descriptions across the business operations;
- Develop strategies for building active and passive talent pipelines.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, management or a business-related discipline will come highly regarded;
- Demonstrated experience as Recruitment Consultant in an internal environment, or experience managing a high-volume desk within a recruitment agency;
- Ability to build strong rapport with stakeholders across all levels of the business;
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively in a complex and changing environment;
- Team focused attitude whilst also maintaining the ability to work autonomously is essential in this environment as well as strong communication skills
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please contact Lauren Fraser on email@example.com or 0499 441 381.