Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will join the growing HR team and be given the opportunity to be mentored to the next stages of your career. Working closely with the Senior Recruitment Advisor, you will work in a small but busy talent acquisition team to provide the highest levels of service to your stakeholders across 65 branches nationally. You will be an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can be agile, flexible and always professional. This position will involve the full remit of internal recruitment services and have opportunities for development as the organisation expands with planned mergers and acquisitions over the next 12 to 24 months.
- End-to-end recruitment of transactional roles for a large portfolio of the business which covers a national remit;
- Work with a busy talent acquisition and be able to multitask or shift focus and reprioritise tasks as needed by the team;
- Provide trusted advice to senior stakeholders through a consultative and proactive style to ensure the best talent is sourced for internal teams;
- Provide ongoing recruitment administration to the HR team and HR Manager.
- Demonstrated experience as Recruitment Consultant in an internal environment, or experience managing a high-volume desk within a recruitment agency;
- Ability to multi-task and work at a high volume and fast pace, you are well-versed in all operational components of internal recruitment and used to working to tight deadlines and recruiting many roles across a variety of portfolios at once;
- High levels of attention to detail and exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to be agile and adapt to changing situations while juggling own time management and organisational skills.
With a proud history spanning over thirty years within the education sector, this organisation has international presence with hundreds of centres operating across the world. In Australia, the company is expanding rapidly with new mergers and acquisitions in recent years. Due to this healthy and steady growth, the opportunity is now available for a talented Recruitment Officer to join the Human Resources team.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Haylea Smith, Principal Consultant Human Resources on 0491 286 873. firstname.lastname@example.org