There is an open opportunity with one of my clients, a global FMCG organisation who have a strong reputation in their market. They are about to go through their Rem review cycle and need some support during this period to ensure that all the reporting covered and produced to a high standard.
- Provide recommendations and solutions covering specific areas of remuneration and benefits including salary planning, market analysis, job design, vendor relationship management and other services;
- Liaise with the reporting and analytics team to improve quality of people reporting, specific people & culture dashboards, compliance requirements, and prepare yearly reports to meet funder workforce data requirements;
- Monthly & Global reporting for: Job size, Pay point Data, Time & Attendance Data, Exit Interviews
- Provide advice and support to HR Business Partners and people leaders with performance management and remuneration cycles.
- Working closely with 1 other HR Analyst
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to interact with senior stakeholders of the business (HRD, CFO)
- Comprehensive excel skills; V-lookups, Pivot Tables & Macros
- SAP/SuccessFactors experience
- Autonomous and a self starter
- Can understand the difference between Data & Insights
- Is inquisitive
- Ability to interpret data into insights.
- 6-8 years experience in a HR/Remuneration Analysis role
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please contact Jacinta Coyne at firstname.lastname@example.org