Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this truly Iconic Global Lifestyle Retail group in the search for an experienced Retail Marketing Manager to join their fast-paced and innovative team.
Our client is a global retailer and are home to some of the world’s best luxury and lifestyle brands. We client are looking for someone who can use customer insight and market knowledge to build a marketing calendar that drives consumer demand and maximizes category while further elevating the Global Retail Brands.
- Understand and communicate the global direction to the Australian and New Zealand consumer and team
- Oversee the customer insights program to fuel local implementation of global brand and business direction
- Develop and manage the execution of the segmented marketing calendar across all channels and optical retail brands. Working cross functionally to ensure segmentation is maximizing the consumer market opportunity
- Liaise with global Brand Managers and local product team to align product availability and calendar activity
- Communicate, project manage and brief the 360-degree marketing plan for all campaigns including all marketing touch points; VM, Social, CRM, PR, Media and Digital
- Develop the media approach with the relevant media agency to align with campaign and brand objectives for each optical retail banner.
- Implement the global social media strategy locally to engage Australian and New Zealand social community for each brand.
- Work with the media agency to brief and implement an ‘always on’ approach for Social media.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience in a marketing role
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing preferably in a Retail Environment
- Ability to read and analyze statistical reports
- Experience in media briefing and management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Prioritization and time management
This is a great business that is wholly invested in its people, its products and its performance. You will be joining a highly intelligent and resourceful group of Marketing leaders who have built a fun, creative and collaborative workplace.
Immerse yourself into the collaborative culture and succeed within this organisation who have proven time and again that they can develop and grow your career and take you to the next level if you bring the right level of commitment. This is an opportunity that will open doors now and into the future as you progress your career.
- High end retail products and quality products to be proud to represent
- Potential for further career opportunities, both nationally and globally
- Product allowance to spend across our retail brands
- Amazing new and state of the art offices, including a build in wellness centre
- A whole range of company benefits and perks.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org