What you'll be doing:
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Develop strategic email campaigns to reach prospective schools
- Outbound phone and email to book initial discovery meetings with schools and teachers
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect's interest in Atomi and what their specific use case is
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Conduct online demo’s of the Atomi platform to customers
- Work closely with the Sales Account Executive team to develop and close a full sales pipeline
Who you are:
- You’re a smart worker and have an interest in entering software sales or developing your software sales career
- You are a self-motivated individual with excellent time management skills
- You are known for your exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You’re comfortable on the phone and managing many prospects
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative team
- You’re comfortable running staff and student presentations, onboarding and online demos
- You have had experience in a sales/business development role previously
- You have worked with schools or teachers in a previous role
- You have a passion for education!
What's in it for you!
Our offices are in a great location in Ultimo, close to cafes, restaurants, parks and Broadway Shopping Centre. We are a 10 minute walk from Central train station and there is plenty of parking nearby. Most of our team split their time working from the office and from home, but we are very flexible on what that looks like for you. If working in the office is not your thing or you live somewhere other than Sydney, we are more than happy for you to work remotely.
We offer flexible hours and leave plans, plenty of snacks, drinks and team social events. We'll also provide you with any equipment that will make you more productive, comfortable or just happier in your job, whether in the office or at home!
If you are looking for an inclusive team environment and want to make a huge impact as we continue to grow, then this could be the role for you!