Our client is a leader within workplace solutions. Over 40 years in operation and are now looking for a Sales Support individual to join their well established Brisbane team. They provide top end designer workplace furniture and fit-out solutions to leading global brands, our product range compliments the design, construction and fit-out work that our other divisions undertake.
As part of an existing, well established and well celebrated team, under the guidance and leadership of a highly experienced State Sales Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the QLD sales team by:
- Effectively providing administrative assistance and support to the sales team to ensure the timely completion of high quality project submissions and tenders;
- Preparation and submission of tenders, expressions of interest and other client communication as required;
- Retain and grow current relationships with clients and identify prospective opportunities and support in developing solutions;
- Work with operational and sales teams to ensure clients’ needs and expectations are met with a high level of customer service;
- Maintain administrative support systems, processes & sales resources as appropriate.
- Experience in Admin/Customer service
- Ability to work cohesively with various decision makers
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate digital literacy (e.g. Adobe, Microsoft, digital platforms)
- Competitive base salary + super & bonus
- Highly autonomous role
- Huge growth mindset and career opportunities
- Great organisational culture
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything you do. They pride themselves on being visionary, and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Corey Fairhall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0477 434 578 for a confidential discussion.