Join this Marketing Agency and Account Manager a Global Financial Services Brand in a B2B focused role. The successful candidate will coordinate and manage the monthly eNews platform, and email communications to existing Members.
The vision is for eNews to develop into a flexible and modular communication platform that evolves to maximise personalisation and individualisation. The ultimate objective is to develop eNews such that it drives positive customer perceptions and satisfaction with our client.
- Coordinate and manage the monthly eNews platform, and email communications to existing Members.
- Plan, coordinate and distribute the content for monthly issues of eNews
- Develop a sound planning framework and ensure creative capacity at required times
- Manage the updating and development of monthly content for each issue
- Produce content of outstanding quality and an increasing level of diversification of material in terms of personalisation and individualisation
- Drive engagement of Existing Customers with the eNews platform
- Manage varying stakeholders internally and externally.
What you need to be successful
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing communications or similar
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in either a financial services marketing environment or in a creative agency with responsibility for financial services or related accounts preferable
- Experience in working with management in terms of understanding business needs and translating these into action
- Understanding and experience in channel marketing programs particularly regarding the financial services markets.
- Manager this Global financial services company with a worldwide footprint
- Very attractive remuneration package
- A supportive, collaborative and flexible environment
- 12 month contract with potential of extension and permanency
- CBD Location in state of the art modern offices and flexible WFH
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org