Core objectives include:
- Managing all aspects of financial/accounting/management in Finance Team.
- Leading and conducting monthly closing and reporting to Head Quarters.
- Review weekly cashflows and control expenditure
- Reporting on costs, productivity, margins and company expenditure
- Prepare monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Prepare annual, 3month P&L and assess cashflow implications including working capital
- Preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Review KPI reports
- Tax (BAS, FBT, VAT) review
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Liaise with external auditors and banks
- Managing and training staff
- Other duties consistent with the position where required and/or
requested from time to time
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, prospective candidates must demonstrate:
- Experience with SAP Controlling (CO) Module
- Must speak fluent Korean
- Proficient with Excel
- Understanding of a Manufacturing environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Full CPA or CA qualification
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Nichols at email@example.com.