Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by a large multination FMCG business that has a suite of household brand name products.
In this newly created project role, you will be required to work closely with many stakeholders across Australia and New Zealand to ensure their strong culture around financial control and governance is accurately and efficiently documented. The responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.
- Build strong relationships the organisation with a broad range of stakeholders
- Support senior leadership with information they require around processes
- Complete end to end process mapping for Australian and New Zealand businesses
- Record and create documentation of all processes for corporate governance
- Manage ad-hoc projects and initiatives as required from time to time
You are CA/CPA qualified, a self-starter and have the confidence and communication skills work effectively in a relatively autonomous role. You are a solution focused person with excellent attention to detail, strong technical skills from your background in financial control and governance, or from a Chartered environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince. For other positions advertised by Sharp & Carter please go to www.sharpandcarter.com.au