An opportunity has arisen for a strong technical all-round Senior Financial Accountant to join a well-established, and respected organisation, who are truly leaders within their field both locally and overseas. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will lead financial reporting, including month end, external statutory reporting, and Tax. This role reports to the Financial Controller.
The main duties include:
- Prepare monthly consolidation by coordinating regional and functional financial submissions and making use of SAP and Hyperion Enterprise.
- Prepare group consolidated result and communicate with senior management each month, with relevant supporting schedules for key transactions and variances.
- Prepare comprehensive set of monthly management papers, including commentary on results for the Board following approval of monthly result.
- Continuous improvement and streamlining of processes and systems to promote improved control and reporting efficiency.
- Preparation and lodgement of FBT returns
- Review and lodgement of monthly Business Activity Statements
- Preparation and lodgement of quarterly instalment activity statements, including PAYG instalments
- Review of payroll tax returns, including providing advice to payroll finance team
- Coordination and preparation of statutory consolidation at Full Year End and Half Year End.
- Responsible for finalising month end results for Head Office
- Financial Accounting subject matter expert for Hyperion Financial Management and SAP
- Supervise and assist the team to effectively manage transactional accounting required including Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Payroll transactions.
- Qualified CPA or CA
- 5 years plus post qualification experience, of which some must be commercial
- Statutory Accounts preparation inclusive of BAS, FBT and income Tax.
- Group reporting in a multinational environmental either in a head office or in a subsidiary business.
- Hands on experience in complex multicurrency consolidations using appropriate consolidation tools
- Recognised ERP system experience such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft
Well established, our client is listed overseas and is a true leader within the luxury goods industry. This organisation possesses a business strategy of building long term relationships utilising innovation and technology. This appointment provides an opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-moving business and contribute directly to its continued success.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leigh Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org