Reporting directly to the Finance Manager and supporting key business units, your duties will include:
- Helping to prepare audit working papers /reconciliations to support the financials
- Preparing the notes to the accounts, ensuring the notes reconcile to the general ledger and supporting documents
- Assist in the preparation of the tax workbooks which the BUs complete
- Assist in the tax notes (DTA/DTL etc)
- Assist with ad hoc internal reporting and projects as required
You are CA/CPA qualified or currently completing and have sound technical skills and experience. You have a confident and engaging interpersonal style, and can build meaningful, professional relationships at every level of the business. Strong Excel skills are essential to be successful.
This large Australian organisation boasts a strong profile as an established and respected brand. With a clear mandate for growth backed by a substantial investment commitment, this organisation is well placed to deliver impressive result over the coming years.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince.