- 4 or 5 days per week depending on experience | 2 direct reports
- On-site parking | Inner Suburbs Location | $100,000 plus super
- Broad role covering month end, business partnering and projects
Sharp & Carter has partnered with a community minded sporting governing body based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne. With on-site parking, excellent flexibility and a fantastic culture. This role is perfect for a hands on Senior Accountant looking for their next move.
This role will have a broad range of responsibilities across month-end, management reporting, analysis, business partnering, staff mgmt. and projects.
Key tasks will include:
- Management of 2 direct reports
- Month end close process including balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management reports and cashflow forecasts
- Preparation of annual financial statements and tax reconciliations
- Compilation of annual budgets
- Other ad-hoc and project tasks as required
CA/CPA Qualified, you will have an excellent technical accounting base with a proven ability to handle a varied workload. It is also essential that you are able to engage and influence key stakeholders across all levels. To succeed, you will have an ability to balance your detail-driven personality with the capacity to understand the bigger picture.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Haydn Glass at firstname.lastname@example.org.