Our client is a reputable business based in Parramatta that is seeking a senior Accounts Receivable Officer to start on short notice. Due to organic growth and an internal promotion, this position has become available. You will be a senior within a large accounts receivable team and oversee the receipting and sundry invoicing function.
The company is very flexible with working arrangements (roughly 2 days in the office) and have a fantastic team culture.
Reporting into the National Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Overseeing the organisation's billing and subsidies/grant function for allocated Business Streams on a daily basis, providing support for team members
- Process client billing, refunds and direct debits per schedule
- Process transactions in compliance with legislative and business requirements
- Assisting with escalated debt collection activities by liaising with Service Managers and Client Administration team as required
- Assist with receipting of customer payments
- Prepare and assist with month-end reporting related to revenue and receivable activities
- Building strong relationships with other roles in head office and in operations, to ensure partnership across the business
- Excellent experience within an accounts receivable role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong excel skills (comfortable with v-look ups and pivot tables)
- A high level of empathy and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.