As a Senior Administration Assistant, you will work closely with the business leaders of this very successful Accounting firm and provide any administration support that they may require day to day. Whilst you will be working as part of the wider administration team, this position will be autonomous and requires someone who has previous experience working in a professional services firm who can work confidently in a fast paced and demanding environment. This role has the opportunity to start immediately and will be offering a competitive salary package.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Supporting the Accountants and the wider team as necessary with all administration and coordination
- Diary/calendar management
- Managing ASIC requirements
- Maintaining client information in MYOB AE and all relevant documentation
- Liaising with Accountants, the ATO and ASIC
- Company registrations ABN, GST, PAYG etc.
- Debtor management
- Collation, billing, invoicing
- Scanning and saving documents into MYOB
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
The ideal individual will have prior experience in a professional services firm. You must be organised, have a fine eye for detail and a friendly, self-driven and enthusiastic nature. As well as:
- Computer literate to intermediate level including (MS office suite & internet)
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Friendly and enthusiastic approach to work
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Located in Balwyn, this Accounting firm prides itself on being a proactive and forward thinking practice, who aims to secure long term employment for all staff and promote an environment of mutual respect and teamwork. This is a permanent role that requires an individual who will bring a "can do" attitude to a tight-knit and friendly team.
To Apply, please follow the link below.