Based in Melbourne's CBD, our client is a leading healthcare organisation. As a member of the finance function, you will play an integral part in shaping the strategic direction and performance of the finance function. The key deliverables will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist in the preparation of month end reporting
- Posting journals and accruals
- Preparation of GST returns
- Prepare journals for Accounts Receivable transactions
- Handling major account enquiries
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Implement and monitor procedures of review and areas for continuous improvement
- Identifying areas of potential risk, under-performance, improvement and other opportunity and work with other areas of business to mitigate or promote these
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified (or working towards) with in-depth experience working within a large corporate. It is essential that you have the ability to work towards deadlines, have experience in preparation and review of statutory accounts and disclosures and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Experience using Oracle will be very highly regarded.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of an established multinational brand as they continue on their impressive growth trajectory here locally.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For further enquiries, feel free to contact Steph Dawson at: email@example.com