My client is a household business name that works to improve the working environments of all businesses in Victoria.
All of our clients employees have a strong customer focus, which means the outcome of the contract will directly impact the working conditions of Victorian businesses and will improve the livelihoods of affected workers.
- Day rate contract
- You will be contracted until the 30th of June 2022 - LIKELY TO EXTEND
- You will have flexible working arrangements, but are expected to be in the office under a hybrid working model.
The Enterprise Data Hub (EDH) is a cloud-based platform that will manage all Victoria data in a centralised space, which will then allow the business and IMF a one-stop shop for self-serviced reporting and data interrogation. This will enable providing ad-hoc insights to the business teams in a timely manner.
- Working in a team of Business Analysts, ensuring that analysis activities deliver high-quality outcomes, using advanced facilitation skills, and encouraging collaboration, innovation and a strong focus on the customer experience.
- Leading the identification of business and stakeholder requirements through consultation with business stakeholders and SMEs, customers and external stakeholders, formal analysis and assessment of needs.
- Delivering business analysis artefacts, including requirements specifications (e.g. requirement statements, User Stories & Acceptance Criteria, Use Cases, and Non-functional Requirements), process and data models, in accordance with the framework and methodology applicable to the specific project / work stream.
- Facilitation of workshops to gather, inform, socialise, and gain acceptance of business analysis deliverables, ensuring that these are well understood and agreed by all relevant stakeholders.
- A Senior BA who is interested in working in a data analysis role,
- Someone with strong analysis experience,
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience