This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation that promotes health awareness across Australia.
The projects are predominately government-funded. This role is covering a secondment and this is a great opportunity to join the team as their Marketing Executive to assist with retention, acquisition, and engagement campaigns for their programs.
- Develop, execute and both ATL and BTL campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are delivered according to their Marketing Strategy and campaign calendar
- Delegate the execution of digital, design and advertising campaigns through internal and external resources
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager on specific projects and assisting in the development of a campaign plan
- Oversee the Campaign Coordinator to ensure the delivery of projects
- Develop monthly eDM's for program engagement
- Report on campaign performance, including performance against budget
- Manage and prepare briefs for external agencies
- Ability to lead campaigns or projects in a previous role
- Proven experience in developing, executing, and evaluating marketing campaigns
- A strong communicator with a track record of successful business partnering working with stakeholders across the business
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or business-related field.
- Great balance of working from home and in the office based in the CBD
- Be a part of a down-to-earth team culture as well as a collaborative marketing function
- Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits available
With decades of experience in the health awareness sector, this organisation dedicates its efforts to prevent and minimising the harm caused to local communities across Australia.
With a strong presence in the health awareness space, you will be working alongside a highly engaged team that is passionate about the cause of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click the APPLY button alternatively or contact Donna Mak via email@example.com.