Working for a multi billion dollar plus FMCG organisation, you will be responsible for leading the Commercial Finance team for a key business unit. You will partner with Sales & Marketing, Ecommerce and Loyalty to lead the Brand strategy and drive commercial insights and analysis. You will provide leadership for your team through coaching and development.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for providing key commercial analysis and execute the organisations strategy. Other duties include (but not limited to):
- Analyse customer and market trends
- Value adding insights and analytics leveraging digital dashboards
- Execute the growth strategy for Ecommerce channels
- Lead the pricing/ discounts/ rebates decisions and processes
- Prepare financial models to support strategic planning activities
- Marketing performance analysis
- Support all commercial decisions with merchandise teams
- KPI and performance reporting
- Develop business cases
- Support and develop systems reporting
- Manage a team
- Ad hoc projects
You will be a CA/ CPA qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in an analytical role, preferably FMCG, Retail, Ecommerce or similar. You will have excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills, with the ability to think 'bigger picture'. You will have proven business partnering skills and be an excellent communicator. You will have led and/or mentored teams and be passionate about the development of people.
- Career progression
- Training & development
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Bonus component
- Flexible work arrangements
Our client is a top FMCG organisation with ambitious growth plans. They are a true leader in their field and are passionate about the industries they support.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.