Sharp & Carter has been engaged to source a high-calibre senior finance professional for a large ASX listed business that has seen minimal financial impact by over the past eighteen months and is forecasting strong growth over the coming years.
Reporting into the GM of Finance, you will be responsible for providing high-quality commercial analysis, data modelling and financial insights, as well as effective finance business partnering support around proposed Enterprise Agreements that will impact multiple business units across the organisation. Working collaboratively and as a true Finance business partner, you will also work very closely with organisation’s Workplace Relations team to provide accurate and insightful financial analysis of proposed Enterprise Agreements. The areas you will lead will include but not be limited to the following.
- Preparation, analysis of and commentary on Regional and Branch reporting and analysis of salary expenditure results against targets/budgets
- Participation in Project Steering Committee meetings in the provision of financial models and presentations
- Work in partnership with Group Finance team to understand any potential future change in relevant enterprise agreements to understand impacts to financial forecasts
- Monitor & track financial risks and opportunities across the business
- Enhance operational reporting by replacing duplication and non-value adding analysis with insights sought by stakeholders
- Provide finance business partnering support to the GM of Finance and CFO around ad-hoc analysis as required
- Provide finance business partnering support and insights to the General management teams
- Identify cost savings opportunities and work collaboratively with Commercial Finance to implement them across the business
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful Candidate
CA/CPA qualified, you will have highly developed analytical skills and strong commercial acumen gained in a large corporate environment. You have excellent data modelling skills and have a track record of being a trusted business partner that can be tenacious, yet also operate with a consultative and collaborative partnering style. It is essential you have excellent communication skills, the ability to partner with non-financial, Operations and Senior stakeholders, and can work well in ambiguity.
*This position is fulltime and long-term contract role.
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince.