An exciting role has been made available within a leading ASX listed technology service based organisation. Sitting within a high calibre finance team this position will be pivotal in leading the budget and forecasting process, true business partnering and being able to provide deep dive analysis via strong financial modelling. This would suit a CA/CPA qualified finance professional looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity within a true industry leader.
Your Responsibilities will include (But will not be limited to):
- Annual budgeting and forecasting for the specific business unit
- Management and financial reporting including variance analysis
- Partnering with sales teams and regional heads to provide financial visibility
- Key financial modelling
- Generating and actioning insights within the business
- Ad hoc projects as requested
You will be a fully qualified accounting professional (CA/CPA) with several years experience within a large multinational or ASX listed commercial organisation. You will have exemplary communication skills as business partnering is at the core of this position. You will be deadline driven with an eye for detail whilst being a strong financial modeller able to generate data and insights relevant to the organisation. Netsuite experience will be considered as highly advantageous.
- Work within a talented and industry leading finance team
- Attractive salary package
- Close to cafes and eateries
- Flexible WFH arrangements
- On-site parking provided
- Dynamic and energetic company culture