The business has experienced strong, organic growth over the last few years. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and expand its presence. With anticipated growth comes the need for a motivated and ambitious Senior Group Accountant to support the Group Finance Manager and be one of the key business partners from finance at Head Office.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the focus of this role will be to ensure compliance with all group reporting requirements. Specifically, your role will involve:
- Analyse and prepare consolidated monthly financial reports with associated commentaries
- Assist with the preparation of Group’s Financial statements
- Review of existing reporting processes and controls to streamline reporting and realise efficiencies
- Liaise with divisional finance teams to review monthly results, understand business and economic conditions to report to key stakeholders
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly reporting
- Assist with strategic projects, utilising financial acumen and technical expertise to endure best outcome for the Group
You are CA qualified, having ideally started your career in a Big 4 or Mid-Tier Audit environment. You have at least 4 years of experience in a managing large clients and have engaged in complex commercial discussions in ensuring compliance reporting is adhered to according to the standards. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with those above and below you.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org