Our client a large internationally listed corporation that is a rapidly growing. With a clear mandate for growth backed by a substantial investment commitment, this organisation is well placed to deliver impressive results in the coming years. This business will allow you to excel in your career at a speed that suits you.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, the focus of this role will be to ensure compliance with all reporting requirements. Specifically, your role will include the following:
- Preparation of key compliance requirements such as Financial Reporting, Tax and ASX Reporting requirements
- Ensure monthly reports, board reports and annual accounts are accurate and prepared in a timely fashion
- Ensuring compliance of statutory accounts with all relevant accounting standards
- Performing monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Preparing tax compliance reports including periodic BAS reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Assistance with the clerical team
- Maintaining open communication and ensuring active collaboration amongst cross-divisional stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be CA or CPA qualified with experience in a medium to large corporate in a Senior Financial Accounting position, alternatively you are from a Mid-Tier or Big 4 accounting firm. You will be looking to take the next step in your career in terms of organisation complexity and job responsibility.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Di Giambattista at firstname.lastname@example.org