Our client is a household name and stable ASX listed professional services firm. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and expand its Australian presence. With anticipated growth comes the need for a motivated and ambitious Senior Financial Accountant to support the Head of Finance and assist with Head Office reporting in this business critical role.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working closely with the CFO, the focus of this role will be to ensure compliance with all monthly reporting, tax obligations and overhead analysis. Specifically, your role will involve:
- Preparation of key compliance requirements such as Financial Reporting, Tax and ASX Reporting requirements
- Ensure monthly reports, board reports and annual accounts are accurate and prepared in a timely fashion
- Ensuring compliance of statutory accounts with all relevant accounting standards
- Performing monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Preparing tax compliance reports including periodic BAS reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Assistance with the clerical team
- Maintaining open communication and ensuring active collaboration amongst cross-divisional stakeholders
You are CA or CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a Big 4 or Mid-Tier audit environment. This has also (preferably) been complimented further with experience in a complex commercial organisation focusing on compliance, financial reporting and engaging with senior stakeholders across an organisation. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with those above and below you.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Haydn Glass on 0413 908 573.