Our client is a well-established ASX listed FMCG business that is embarking on an exciting period investment and growth. Due to the anticipated growth, they are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Senior Financial Accountant to join their high performing team based in the Melbourne's North West.
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will report directly to the Group Financial Reporting Manager and play a pivotal role in supporting the organisation in financial reporting. The duties of the role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Preparation of the Group’s consolidated financial statements
- Strong technical ASX listed reporting and consolidation experience
- Assist in managing the group’s external audit
- Managing financial reporting and analysis – preparation of monthly reporting pack, annual budgets, CAPEX and cash flow
- Assist in the preparation of the Group’s internal management reports
- Manage intercompany processes
- Assists with reviewing and improving internal finance policies
- Assist with any ad hoc tasks as required by the CFO and deputy CFO
CA/CPA qualified, you will be an ambitious and high calibre candidate taking your first step from a Big 4 or Mid-tier firm or having had previous industry experience within the retail sector or an ASX environment. You will have an in-depth technical understanding combined with demonstrated commercial awareness. You will possess exceptional communication skills as your ability to interact, engage and influence stakeholders across the business will be crucial to your success.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Di Giambattista on email@example.com.