As a Senior Financial Accountant, join a leading Australian manufacturer, producing quality products for construction and infrastructure projects nationally. This newly created role will be integral in providing strategic financial guidance and implementing financial controls to drive the financial performance of the business. Working within an established and capable division, you will partner with the CFO and greater finance team to drive business performance, whilst also building on your expertise, through exceptional leadership, partnered with career growth opportunities.
About the Company:
With a premium service model, this business manufactures bespoke products and materials for various industries, and are a recognised leader in their field. Boasting incredible results, with strong growth plans in place, this privately owned business is seeking to produce strategic outcomes for continued market growth. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious Senior Financial Accountant who leads by example and delivers sound results in a high-profile business.
The successful Finance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting to the CFO, and overseeing the Finance team, ensuring timely accounting and reporting standards.
- Full accountability for the month-end process, including posting of journals, review of trial balances, balance sheet reconciliations and responding to month end queries.
- Collaborate with the finance team to find solutions to optimise the day-to-day processes to maintain or improve.
- Partner with external auditors.
- Lead, coach and support the team to ensure performance improvement.
- Partner with aspects of the business to drive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage revenue & expenditure to ensure positive cash-flow is maintained.
Ideally, you will have worked Senior Financial Accountant who can mentor and lead a team of accountants and assistant accountants. As a CA/CPA professional, you will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It is ideal that this candidate have prior experience within the construction or manufacturing industry. Additionally, you will be a process improvement advocate, driving change and improvements to financial reporting, controls, standards and overall financial business efficiency.
This renowned business provides stability within a growing brand, which allows for a substantial salary package. The Senior Accountant will secure hybrid working options and work from home flexibility, partnered with career path plans with the business. In terms of business exposure, this reputable brand promotes cross functional collaboration, with an emphasis on promoting from within and providing employees the opportunity to progress within the business.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amie Bernardis via firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference 1444520