This high performing overseas privately owned business boasts an impressive growth history and dominant position in the market as well as a truly national customer base. Due to both organic growth and a series of acquisitions an opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join the business.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager and working closely with the Group Financial Controller, the role is required to provide analytical insights to assist in critical business decisions and facilitate business growth. Specifically, your role will involve:
- Managing the month end process to ensure compliance with deadlines
- Performing general ledger and account reconciliations
- Prepare revenue & expense commentary where appropriate and provide analytical insights
- Refresh and review month end board pack for Executive Leadership Team ensuring all reports are accurate and professionally presented
- Provide support and assistance to sites and Finance team in their preparation of annual budget & on-going forecast when required
- Recommend process improvements based on findings
- Performing monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Other adhoc analysis and reporting
- Maintaining open communication and ensuring active collaboration amongst cross-divisional stakeholders
- Lead and manage a small team (2 direct reports)
You are CA or CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a chartered business services or audit environment. You have at least two years of experience in a complex commercial organisation with experience in compliance reporting and engaging stakeholders across the organisation. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with those above and below you.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org