Working for this well known retail leader you will be responsible for business partnering and FP&A with a true focus on providing commercial insight and support within the Merchandising, Operations and Supply Chain sphere. This is a newly created role which will allow the successful candidate the ability to best shape the role to suit their working style.
Reporting to the CFO directly, you will be responsible for providing key financial performance analysis at a group level. Other duties include (but not limited to):
- Reporting, business planning, budgeting & forecasting
- Drive reporting through the use of BI and TM1
- Commercial analysis with a focus on product, pricing, operations and supply chain
- Champion the TM1 and BI journey to help support decision making
- Strategy modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Ad hoc projects
You will be a CA/ CPA qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in an FP&A or Business Partnering focussed role. You will have excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills and be comfortable with using and managing complex systems. You will have advanced financial modelling and data analysis skills. Experience within a Retail/Manufacturing or Product based environment as well as TM1/Power BI will be considered as highly advantageous.
- Career progression
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Bonus component
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Patrick Ryan - email@example.com