Reporting to the Director of FP&A, you will be responsible for performance reporting, managing the budgeting & forecasting processes, long-range financial planning and providing meaningful insights on trends and key drivers to enhance business performance. You will also be responsible for influencing and driving the business’s cost management agenda and identifying opportunities for optimizing information for the end-to-end Integrated Business Planning processes. The duties of the role will include but not be limited to the following.
- Lead a project to create new reporting framework;
- Partner with stakeholders around financial strategy and annual budgets/plans;
- Provide commercial direction and leadership to the business;
- Management of the financial forecasting, including the provision of insights, trends and key drivers to enhance business performance;
- Driving and influencing the cost management;
- Identifying opportunities for increasing the financial performance of the organization;
- Lead a team of up to 4;
- Monitor the financial health of the business and variance from the annual financial plan;
- Prepare, review and challenge as applicable project business cases and capital projects
As the suitable candidate you will be CA/CPA qualified, ideally you will have commenced your career within either one of the Big 4 /mid tier chartered firms, or ideally you would have come from a large complex FMCG/Retail business. You will be commercial and strategic and must be comfortable navigating through different systems. You will be a genuine business partner who is able to build strong relationships across the business. Technically astute, you will have demonstrated success improving management and performance reporting through efficient systems and reporting tools.
About the Company
Our client is an reputable multinational business that is an innovative market leader in their field. They have a high-performing leadership team based in Western Sydney and are now seeking a high-calibre senior finance professional to join the team, with continued development and growth opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border at firstname.lastname@example.org