With a global reach their products are sold and supported in several countries around the world and continue to forge long term relationships with some of the worlds advanced manufacturing facilities.
Reporting to the COO with the purpose of driving financial planning & analysis (FP&A) for the business. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes for the business and APAC Region, engaging key stakeholders across finance and the business
- Deliver the planning & performance process
- Analyse business performance trends and drivers to explain actual vs budget, forecast and prior year
- Delivery of monthly reports for Regional and Group business reviews
- Build user friendly models to analyse business performance including tracking of strategic initiatives
- Generate commercial insights to mitigate financial risk and improve business performance
- Drive continuous improvement of the Planning & Performance function
- Build collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders, including GM Sales, Segment and Territory Managers, GM Marketing, GM Operations, GM Supply Chain and broader teams
- Act as a Champion for the adoption and transition to Power BI across the finance function
As the suitable candidate you will be CA/CPA qualified with experience in a similar role preferably in a manufacturing/FMCG/Supply Chain industry with strong stakeholder management skills and experience liaising with multiple levels within an organisation with the ability to manage reporting relationships in a matrix organisation. You will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to prepare board level presentations, plus demonstrated capability to drive and implement transformational change. Skills in Power BI, Advance MS Excel Skills and a large ERP system. Excellent opportunity to go on the growth journey with this leading company.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.