Reporting to the Human Resources Director, you will provide effective generalist HR advice to management and employees across the APAC region. The role delivers operational HR advice to line managers by providing the full range of human resources services and activities including employment relations, talent development, remuneration and benefits, recruitment, selection and retention, and learning and development.
- Support generalist advisory queries relating to policies, procedures, performance management processes, disputes & resolutions, employment relations counselling, mediation, and all learning and development;
- Assist with the research of remuneration and benefits, annual salary review details, and bonus schemes;
- Talent development through supporting managers in performance management processes, and implementation and quarterly monitoring of learning and development plans for all employees;
- Drive development of all corporate onboarding, welcome programs and ensure delivery of all HR and HRIS sessions;
- Other ad-hoc generalist HR duties as needed to support the broader people and culture team.
- Demonstrated experience in a generalist HR position, preferably within a software development company or one with a technical workforce;
- Solid working experience with HRIS systems – WorkDay experience will come highly regarded;
- High level of maturity, confidentiality and business acumen through communication with team members, customers and other stakeholders;
- A consultative and collaborative style which interacts in a positive, confidential and professional manor;
- Team focused attitude; you will appreciate everyone’s contributions and effectively utilise each team member's skills to their fullest potential;
- Practical and pragmatic approach and ability to multi-task and move with an everchanging workforce.
This organisation has broad and international experience within the software industry, spanning 30 years across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. With approximately 700 employees, this company works across three key business areas to provide private and public organisations with large-scale software solutions to address pain points, save money, and improve customer experience in APAC.
How to Apply
If this contract aligns with your next potential career move, please apply directly using the link below and submit an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch with all candidates directly and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position.
For a confidential career discussion and other live Human Resources vacancies available through Sharp & Carter, please be in touch on the number provided below.