Reporting directly to the HR Director, you will provide a high standard of professional human resources and training support to managers and employees across a multi-site organisation. With over 30 locations and a team of 150 territory managers, this organisation is dedicated to serving Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands with comprehensive service and product solutions. Paired with markets leaders in Europe, our client offers customers access to products and trends from around the globe.
- Full cycle HR and training support including managing the Traineeship program;
- One-on-one coaching for managers and supervisors to develop their HR knowledge and competence for Managers and Supervisors to improve HR competency across the business;
- Recruitment, onboarding, induction plans and orientation of new employees;
- Manage the organisation’s learning management system to create and maintain content, troubleshoot issues, liaise with the account manager, action items and provide reports;
- Coordinate mandatory compliance training requirements, create and maintain content and monitor completion;
- Involvement with management dealing with employee grievances, disciplinary and termination processes to ensure fairness and legislative compliance.
- Demonstrated experience as a Human Resources Advisor within a medium sized organisation;
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related business discipline;
- Innovative and flexible approach to working with and coaching managers and supervisors in HR policies and procedures;
- Able to work well under pressure and deal with difficult situations that require sensitivity, confidentiality;
- Knowledge of the Fair Work Act, familiarity with retail and warehousing relevant awards, superannuation and legislation in all states and New Zealand, including the Privacy Act, Human Rights, Diversity and Discrimination and other relevant legislation.
If this opportunity aligns with your next potential career move, please apply directly using the link below and submit an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch with all candidates directly and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position.
For a confidential career discussion to discuss potential Human Resources vacancies available through Sharp & Carter, please be in touch with Haylea Smith at email@example.com.