Create, lead and develop all internal communications activities |
Leading Health Brand | Develop and manage all internal comms | $120,000 base + s
Warm, caring and trusting culture | Collaborative team focus | CBD fringe
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, the Senior Internal Communications Specialist is a new role, responsible for developing, implementing, and managing internal communications campaigns, with a strong focus on change and program development.
You will be supported by a driven (and may we say fun) team who not only want to change this healthcare brand for the better, but the industry as a whole. This an exciting opportunity for a highly professional internal communications specialist to take the reins and deliver strategies that will make a real impact on people's lives, now, and into the future.
You will have an have an extensive background in internal communications, and highly advanced written and verbal communication skills. You know how to work in a fast-paced environment where developing messages on the fly will be a weekly occurrence.
You will feel comfortable working with senior executives to develop strategies, deliver solutions that create real results (a poster can't solve everything!), while also rolling up your sleeves to help deliver upon projects.
You will be able to lead and engage with stakeholders at all levels. A positive culture really does deliver the best results in this industry, and you will help drive it both through projects, but also your day to day interactions with people.
You will also do the following
- Collaborating with leadership team to develop and implement the corporate communications strategy.
- Develop, articulate and oversee communications internally for change management projects, strategies and policies.
- Leadership for junior staff and other stakeholders to define the function of internal communications within the business.
- Develop engaging thought leadership content, around key pillars - research, write and deliver content
- Translating complex information into clear and simple concepts that meet stakeholder information needs.
- Developing communication strategies in an environment of competing priorities.
- Educating internal stakeholders on the best practice to get results while ensuring they feel included in producing the answers.
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or other relevant discipline and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- 6 - 10 years experience within an internal communications role and ideally having a healthcare background
- Positive, engaging and Can-do attitude
- Experience in writing change management plans
- A high degree of initiative and a flexible approach - comfortable with competing demands, ambiguity and change
- Tertiary qualifications in business and communications
- Previous exposure to medical/scientific writing and journalism will be highly valued
- Up to $120,000 base + super
- An amazing brand that is bringing healthcare into the future today
- A passionate and caring team environment
- Flexible working arrangements like working from home