With a strong national presence, this successful business boasts a diversified portfolio of products supporting iconic Australian industries and organisations. With group turnover in excess of 250M, an invested listed global parent and an appetite to grow off the back of excellent market conditions, this 6 month contract is an ideal time to join their finance team in a high profile project role supporting the manufacturing operations.
This role will focus on supporting the operations and production teams with the upcoming ERP go live. Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, updating and ensuring the accuracy of production and inventory master data (material costs, BOMS, routings);
- Assist in the implementation of the new ERP;
- Updating of costing information including product costs;
- Calculation and review of standard cost prices (raw materials and purchased finished goods);
- Determine labour costs, machine time and components of product cost;
- Validate and analyse variances to actual costs;
- Review and update existing routings and BOMs;
- Product cost reporting to various stakeholders; and
- Support the finance function in driving improved costing
information and decision making.
You will be CA/CPA qualified + have a strong understanding of manufacturing processes and product costing concepts. Your understanding of inventory valuation, manufacturing processes within a system (eg BoM’s and routings) and your strong eye for detail is essential.
How to Apply
- Immediate start 6 month contract.
- Parramatta area, close to public transport and parking options.
- Hybrid WFO / WFH model.
- Contribute to an ERP go live.
Please express your interest by applying online. Online applications will be given preference. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alexander Dunlop at email@example.com