Our client is a leading Australian Insurance Company that is transforming both the insurance industry and how customers engage with their brand. They are removing the pain of getting insured, making it easier and giving customers access to the best possible online, over the phone and in-store experience. Due to continued growth this is a newly created role for a senior marketing manager to come in and make a huge organisational impact. You will focus on acquisition and retention by delivering a world class customer experience.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced senior marketer to not only develop the strategic direction of their brand but more importantly to lead, develop, nurture and care for a great group of marketing managers and marketing specialists. 30-40% of your time will be spent on team leadership, making sure each team member is reaching their potential - coaching, mentoring, listening and most of all clearing the way for them to achieve. 60-70% of your time will be strategic and hands on, delivering best in class marketing principles to achieve both acquisition and retention objectives.
As Senior Marketing Manager you will design and implement a multi-channel growth strategy to drive rapid customer acquisition and retention as well as increasing brand awareness across Australia. You are a data-driven superstar, with strong attention to detail and experience across both traditional and digital advertising platforms and innovative growth hacking strategies. You will know exactly how to take them to the next level. You also love leading people and you genuinely see their success as yours.
- You're ready for the next big challenge! You're excited by the opportunity to join a great team, motivate them, coach them and lead by example
- You're passionate about growth, acquisition and retention. You're obsessed with the customer journey. You love coming up with creative, non-traditional marketing campaigns, testing and iterating to identify low cost acquisition tactics
- You're a doer. You have an incredible eye for detail. You can move between strategy, idea creation and day-to-day execution with ease
- You're an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- You're an awesome project manager, you're highly organised and you know how to manage and motivate your internal and external teams, set and achieve quarterly KPIs
- You value virtues like kindness, humility, respect, empathy, and loyalty above everything else
- Degree qualified with 10+ years of quantifiable experience in marketing strategy and implementation (insurance or financial services experience is a must)
- Marketing all-rounder with strong experience across all marketing channels including but not limited to (PPC, SEO, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, online advertising, PR)
- Experience in forecasting and budget allocation / planning of marketing budget with regular reporting to senior management
- A proven track record of leading a team in a complex and often ambiguous working environment
- Competitive salary | Up to $165,000 base + super + 20% bonus
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing brand, high-performing and above all a great team of humans
- Leadership role within an established, collaborative, highly-regarded brand where they genuinely put people first
- A few more perks like flexibility, training, events, nice dinners out with team members too
Click the APPLY button or send your CV to John Corrigan on firstname.lastname@example.org