- Iconic Retail Brand in the Toy space | 12 month contract role | ASAP start
- Manage end to end integrated marketing campaigns | Commercial focus
- Lead a team of 3 | Strategic & hands on role | $150 - $170k base + super
This is an amazing Senior Marketing Manager position (12 month contract) for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to lead and inspire their Marketing team in Sydney. This position will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction for their national and local area marketing for Australia/New Zealand as well as expanding its online offering and presence in the wake of a huge level of demand. It's a generalist role where you will work across all channels both ATL and BTL activities.
Leading a team of 3 you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the delivery of the ANZ Marketing Plan incorporating brand development and fast moving tactical campaigns
- Responsible for ensuring the activity is integrated across the Marketing department and the broader business. Ensure all activity has clear business, marketing and communication objectives
- Lead the Campaign Management team to ensure all campaign material is briefed on time, to brief adhering to our brand guidelines. Ensure their agencies are driven to meet deadlines, respond on brief and to budget.
- Create a consistent test and learn approach to measurement and reporting on the success of campaign activity through a rigorous Post Campaign process.
- Provide leadership, development and motivation to the team and agencies
- Develop a communications strategy to keep the team, other support office teams, partners and agencies updated on forthcoming marketing activity and the results.
- Develop and capitalise on their digital strategy where there is huge demand and they have a huge database of customers to target
What you need to be successful
In order to be successful in this position, you will possess the following skills:
- As an experienced professional, you will have strong leadership capabilities and are able to demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively but at the same time achieve fast results within complex, challenging and competitive environments.
- Proven experience with a Global or Big National Retail Brand in implementing strategic and operational plans and translation to local market.
- You are passionate about the development of your team as you see their success and growth as important to yours
- This new role will require your resilience, proactive approach and exceptional communication. You have the energy and motivation to lead in a dynamic and changing environment.
- A proven track record to date within marketing of 10+ years, with experience leading a small team and if you have Toys experience that would be amazing and highly highly desirable
- Strong communication and written skills with excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Competitive salary and benefits | $150,000 - $170,000 base + super
- Opportunity to shape their marketing strategy and make a significant organisational impact
- 12 month contract initially with a view to permanency for the right person
- Lead a great team of individuals with the opportunity to coach and see others grow and develop in their roles
- Great work flexibility and central location
About the company
My client is a leading Retail Brand with a reputation for excellence and integrity when it comes to serving its customers. SIt's a marketing and customer-centric lead organisation and their innovative, quirky and creative marketing campaigns are unrivaled in their space.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact John Corrigan on 0409440987 to have a confidential discussion. Alternatively you can email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org