Overseeing at $70m portfolio across Coles, Woolworths, Independents and Petrol & Convenience. This role will be charged with effective day to day account management of the existing retail business, as well as developing and executing a multi-channel expansion strategy. Longer term you will build a winning team around you and have strong oversight into Marketing and Innovation.
Partnering with a very strong Commercial Director and the CEO, this is a genuinely unique opportunity for a progressive sales leader to step in and truly build something great.
- Manage annual budget development process for designated accounts
- Lead sales forecasting for retail accounts
- P&L ownership from Gross Sales to Net Revenue to drive growth & profitability
- Plan & manage execution of a customer promotional, trade & new launch plans in line with brand strategy
- Explore & implement new brand awareness & promotional initiatives
- Manage customer co-op & trade budget, monthly previsioning & reporting to finance
- Explore commercial opportunities & negotiate Joint business plans to optimise trade spend and maximise sales
- Proven track record of successful account management across Woolworths, Coles or Independents
- Experience of working with scan data e.g Aztec, AC Nielsen or Quantium
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong demonstrated experience of commercial and financial acumen
- Degree qualification ideal, with Masters qualification seen as advantageous
- Be up for the challenge – ability to work within exciting & dynamic working conditions
- Accelerated career progression
- Progressive and collaborative ELT
- Attractive salary package with STI bonus incentives
The business is a progressive ASX listed beverage manufacturer with strong brands and history across major grocery. With an exciting change in senior leadership the business has recently increased its focus on the Health and Wellness category. There are two new excellent brands currently active and more to come next year. With great products and substantial production capability and knowledge, the business is incredibly well placed for global success as they step into this next phase of their journey.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Felix Wood – Partner on 0405245189 for a confidential discussion