Engaging & collaborative client facing Senior Paid Search Executive opportunity
Work with Global Tier 1 FMCG Brands & deliver world class paid search solutions
Amazing team culture - fun & fast-paced | $90,000 base + s + bonus | CBD Fringe
If you are passionate about paid search and love delivering best in class paid search methodology to clients and optimising their performance, this role could be just for you.
Collaborating with global Tier 1 FMCG brands, you will deliver Paid Search expertise to clients so they are hitting their key objectives.
About the Role
As the Senior Paid Search Executive, you will work on digital campaigns, specialising in paid search and being able to create campaigns from start to finish for a range of tier 1 clients across FMCG.
- Lead, plan & implement performance-focused paid campaigns
- Work with internal teams to continuously improve client experience.
- Integrate paid search media into client eCommerce strategy
- Work closely with the web development team to have an integrated digital campaigns
- Manage the relationships across all digital advertising partners
- Provide regular channel reporting and post campaign analysis, leveraging data to optimise future campaigns and improve digital advertising performance.
- Experience in paid search marketing essential
- Experience working across digital advertising platforms including Facebook and Adwords is advantageous
- Background in retail, eCommerce or agency side
Fantastic company culture and work life balance. Opportunity to work from home or in office. Out client are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious digital marketer to join their fun and collaborative team.
- $90,000 base + super + very good bonus incentives for hitting KPIs
- Career progression and development to move up or across the company
- Constant learning and development opportunities
- Great culture - fun, fast paced and a collaborative culture
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact John Corrigan firstname.lastname@example.org