- Flexible working arrangements | Ability to work from home entirely or in the office
- Newly created role! | Very attractive salary package
- 4 month contract with view of extension | Option of part-time or full-time hours
Our client is a well established and successful company that is going from strength-to-strength. They have a high performing culture and offer generous salary packages coupled with low staff turnover. Due to recent project work, they require the assistance of an experience Senior Payroll Specialist / Analyst needed to assist with special project work, for a minimum four month period with view of extension. Working among a supportive environment, with the ability to take the reigns and lead change, this is a new role, and a great opportunity for a payroll professional who is looking for their next challenge.
This role is responsible for working in partnership with Payroll & Finance stakeholders to develop and implement significant improvements to payroll processes.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager and working closely alongside HR, your main tasks will include:
- Thorough assessment and analysis of the current payroll processing for 1,200+ employees
- Providing advanced expertise and specialist advice for payroll awards, industrial agreements and statutory requirements
- Providing a consultative approach to rectifying and advising on appropriate courses of action
- Provide value-add analysis and commentary to stakeholders across the business
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide recommendations
- Provide payroll support for key projects related to the implementation of new and existing systems
- Assisting with Payroll management within the division for major
business and/ or system changes
- Working in partnership with project stakeholders and BAU
The Successful Candidate
To be a success in this role you will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar Payroll Analyst position
- Confidence in leading analytical projects and recommending change
- Understanding of and experience interpreting Awards/EBAs
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- A demonstrated ability to communicate complex matters in a simplified manner
- Forward thinking mindset with a keen desire to lead change
- Strong stakeholder management skills with clear communication techniques
- Commence ASAP!
- Extremely flexible working arrangements - ability to work from home entirely, or work within the office in Coburg
- Full-time or part-time role to suit your desired requirements
- Newly created role you can make your own!
- Work for a company that places wellbeing first
- Attractive salary circa $100,000 - $140,000 + super, dependent on prior experience
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Kennedy on 0422 637 733 or email@example.com