Our client our an established and trusted Project & Development advisory business delivering mixed use projects in residential, commercial, health, civic and government projects.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to lead this high profile project through early design and delivery over the next 8 years. Our clients project is Geelong based and will see you work with some of the highest performing consultant teams whilst also leading a small team of more junior consultants internally.
The facility is only 1 of 6 of its kind in the world and the project comprises both a new build and refit component of the existing facility. Circa 2,500sqm of PC 3/4 laboratory space so both complex and interesting project, along with working with a great team where you will be well supported.
- Strategic oversight on this large scale project currently at early design stage.
- Responsible for client-side deliverables, programmes, risk assessments, method statements and financial management
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and consultants
- Ensure effective communication and management of project variations
- A minimum of 7 years of Project Management experience preferably on complex services and construction projects within Health, Defence, Labs.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent commercial & financial oversight
- Relevant degree in construction, engineering, Architecture or relevant field
- Experienced in delivering projects from foundation to finish