Reporting into a respected Marketing Manager, this SEO / SEM Specialist opportunity will lead all paid, owned and organic search functions. The ideal candidate will be managing paid search (SEM), SEO and social campaigns and drive optimisation towards various goals / outcomes depending on the nature of each project. You will liaise with a number of stakeholders across the business and be able to multitask and use their time in an efficient manner to ensure important business goals/tasks are being prioritised and achieved.
This could be an ideal opportunity for an experienced agency candidate looking to move and expand their career on the client-side with a creative, fast-paced and progressive organisation.
The ideal candidate for this role would be a critical thinker who can use their data and analysis skills to identify areas for optimisation across all channel assets. Furthermore, the ideal person for this role would have extensive experience when it comes to reporting and budget management and will be able to track and manage budgets daily and ensure reporting is being delivered on a weekly and monthly basis. Your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Paid content promotion across social channels (AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, Bing Ads, etc.);
- Regular optimisation of paid activity across website and social;
- Regular reporting on activity (both weekly & monthly reporting);
- Effective budget management and creating budget management systems;
- Make recommendations for optimisations and paid strategy based on data & trend analysis;
- Set up conversion tags/pixels to ensure you are tracking important business metrics, eCommerce goals and sales etc.;
- Create highly effective retargeting strategies across paid search and paid social;
- Write high converting ad copy (and set up testing systems for this);
- Work with the graphic design team to create high converting ad creative;
- Analyse datasets to identify key areas for optimisation and improvement.
- Extensive experience running SEO & SEM (PPC) campaigns across multiple channels (AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, Bing Ads, etc.);
- Proven experience with using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
- Extensive experience developing highly targeted audiences using Facebook Insights, Custom Data and retargeting based on actions taken;
- Proven experience managing PPC and SEM campaigns with a focus on optimisation for ROI;
- Devising, creating, implementing and reporting on SEO strategies, with a focus on Local SEO;
- Experience implementing and analysing Google Analytics and other tools, and the ability to derive and communicate insights;
- Experience with using various tools.
- Ability to work autonomously taking ownership of your work, and as part of a small team and hit the ground running;
- Be process driven, with excellent attention to detail and time management skills;
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously and use initiative to get things done;
- Be a natural organiser and have the ability to manage multiple priorities and several things at once.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Giorgio Xindaras on email@example.com