With several brands to their name all of world class status, this global leader continues to establish themselves as an employer of choice. This newly created role will suit someone who is establishing themselves in the market as their next career opportunity. Based in the vibrant regional centre in the heart of the Riverina.
This exciting role reports to the ANZ Manufacturing Finance Manager where you will be part of a company that together will revolutionise the industry, you will be responsible for the following:
- Act as a Business Partner to Operations
- Review factory spend to support Budget and Forecast process
- Provide complete reviews of weekly and monthly reports to senior management
- Provision of weekly reports to Cost Centre managers outlining area performance.
- Completion of month end processes
- Proactive involvement in continuous improvement processes.
- Review and assist with Capital Expenditure.
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations e.g. inventory
- Ad-hoc work and analysis as required
- Ensuring internal controls are met
As the suitable candidate you will be a qualified CA/CPA and potentially have worked with one of the Big 4 or mid tier firms and wanting your first move, or perhaps looking for the next step in your career, experience also from within a FMCG/Manufacturing environment will be highly regarded. You will be supported by some of the best in the industry however you will need to show attitude, passion and ambition to be successful. You will also bring your advance Excel and large ERP system experience, this role will give you exposure across the business and with several stakeholders. Your communication and relationship skills will be second to none. If you are seeking a career with opportunity to also work overseas, this is the one to kick start and grow with a global leader.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Rosie Border at email@example.com