|Job title :||Site Manager|
|Location :||Melbourne, VIC|
|Job reference :||1030866|
Strong pipeline of projects with job security
About the role:
- Manage the build from start to finish
- Oversee all sub-contractors & manage quality
- Use leadership and organisational skills
- Ensure programme measures are being met
- Experience with site managing Government builds
- Specifically school projects, both new build and fit out
- Keen eye for detail
- Drive positive outcomes on site
- Ability to communicate effectively
You will Receive:
- Employment with a commercial builder with strong project pipeline
- Attractive salary and security
- Support from office with CA's etc.
- Genuine processes in place to achieve work life balance
About the company & Culture
Commercial builder who has been in the Melbourne market for sometime, and has found their niche in the $2m - $10m space.
There is a strong team of Project Managers, Contract Administrators and Directors to lend assistance.
Family friendly and a great team environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, send your CV direct to: email@example.com