- Experience delivering Volume residential projects
- Scheduling weekly work programmes
- Providing clear leadership and direction to the site team
- Attending and contributing to weekly site management meetings.
- Ensuring the safety of all personnel on site, including holding regular toolbox meetings and a solid understanding of OH&S processes.
- Trade qualified
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a site management role
- Proven track record delivering projects for a head contractor is a must
- Demonstrated experience in subcontractor management, sire supervision and an understanding of safety systems
- Ability to lead and push the job forward to ensure the completion of the project is on time and on budget
- Reliable, hardworking, strong work ethic and an ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to build good working relationships with subcontractors and trades.
It has grown on the back of a dynamic, professional culture with focus on growing their client base and empowering their staff to ensure retention levels are high.
Family friendly environment, with a diverse project range across volume, custom & goverment + social housing projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alastair Bray on 0433697422